Thursday, August 27, 2009

From Kirsten...

In Loving Memory of- James Bryan Moseley
Born: October 23, 1982
Passed away: August 22, 2009

My cousin Bryan (age 26) passed away this past weekend. He had many heart problems growing up and it eventually was what took him home. The world has lost, but heaven has gained, a remarkable individual with a heart of gold and a love of life. I know that he is in a wonderful place now. It is hard to be so far from home and not be able to be with family at this time and be there for his service on Saturday. My thoughts have been directed their way for the past couple of days. Bryan was a wonderful cousin and when I was really little, I wanted to marry him. That was before I learned cousins couldn't do that. He was a remarkable individual who will be missed greatly.

No comments:

Post a Comment