Wednesday, August 26, 2009

From Cassie

"I think about that saying the good die young and in this case it is so true. Bryan was one of the funniest, most energetic, talented people that I have ever known. If Bryan was in a group you new there was going to be good entertainment. I remember when all of Emily's firends would come over and Bryan would play my moms guitar, he always played Fire, Water, Burn and would edit out the F word so that it was appropriate to sing in front of my parents. I remember when he learned the entire La Bamba song on the guitar and sang it for a spanish project. It seems like yesterday that he was sitting in the Gazebo at the high school singing it, for the rest of my life that song will make me think of him. It makes me so sad that he is gone but I guess Heaven was just getting boring and need someone like Bryan to liven it up. I feel fortunate to have known Bryan and will miss him. "

No comments:

Post a Comment