Wednesday, August 26, 2009

From Emily

"Bryan...
*Well I am going to start out with the last time I saw you, it was snowing and you had to pee I was giving you a ride home and I pulled up to your house and you walked away and then called me over to look at something and you had written your name in the snow!! I thought you were so gross!

*I remember sneeking you into my parents house with Joe through the basement window and you were so terrified of my dad you went back out side and sat on the white wall.

*skating

*Playing me Fire, Water, Burn on the guitar and singing it to me on my 16th birthday.

*You took me on my first date after I turned 16 to go see Zoolander.

*Dating Bridgette

*You spending the night and we would stay up late talking on my parents couch.

*The big blue surburban that took everyone to lunch

*Me being mad at you for dumping me before prom

*Not staying mad at you very long

*Temple trips

*Barn Dance party at your moms house

*Young mens and young womens

*Going to watch you play at the high school after we had graduated and we thought we were sooo cool that we were older, and you sang Chasey Lane btw i will be posting that pic soon.

*Your surgery in 7th grade and i remember actually worring about you

*Java Jitters

*Walking with you in 8th grade graduation and you were like a foot taller than me so i bought really high shoes and practiced walking on a lawn so I wouldnt fall and take you down with me.

*My 14th birthday party when my mom threw me a surprise party and only invited the young men and we had to eat speghetti with out utensils.

*Driving to reno with the lights off and night vision goggles on.

*Your goth phase

*Your big hugs and big smile everytime I saw you!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment