Monday, August 22, 2011

2 years

Just wanted to stop by and add to this blog since it has been a year. Today marks the two year anniversary of his death. Bryan touched so many lives and continues to be remembered day after day by so many.

A few months ago I moved into the home that Bryan frequented. My parent's home. We played in the front yard and attempted to play soccer (but of course I always lost when I played Bryan) a lot of memories sit in this house, even though they only lived here a few short years.

Bryan's pictures hang in the hallway and his car, still filled with a few of his belongings sits in the driveway. One thing that is tough to go through.

Bryan, you are missed every day. I know you are busy meeting new people and rekindling old friendships but we still miss you daily here on earth.

'Til we meet again...


No comments:

Post a Comment